Whether an individual or a corporate organisation, the financial burden of losing a property or an income generating asset can be quite disastrous. The loss can occur as a result of such perils like Fire, Theft/Burglary; Lightning; Explosion; Riots; Flood; Storm and other natural occurrences. These losses can also result into business discontinuity with the attendant loss of income. Our Property Insurance Cover provide a wide range of protection for your financial and insurable interest on those hard earned properties under different policies such as:
- Fire and Allied Perils Policy
- Theft/Burglary Policy
- House Owners and Householder Comprehensive Policy
- Industrial Allrisk (Material Damage) Policy
- Allrisk Policy
- Business Interruption Policy
- Extension to Cover the interest of Financiers and Creditors
- New for Old Replacement of Damaged Components of Plants and Machineries under Industrial Allrisk policy
- Cost of Alternative Rent under a Fire or Householder policy
- Risk Management Advisory services
- Limited Terrorism Cover as nan extension under Fire or Industrial Allrisk
Fire & Special Perils
Fire Policy covers your building, furniture, equipment and electronics against material damage caused by fire, lightning strike or limited domestic explosions in the premises. It also covers other special perils listed below:
- Fire including Lightning & limited Explosion
- Explosion (Industrial)
- Aircraft or Arial Devices
- Riots, Strikes, Lock-out
- Malicious Damage
- Earthquake or Volcanic Eruption
- Storm, Tempest & Flood
- Bush Fire
- Escape of Water from any Tank, Apparatus or Burst Pipes
- Impact by any Road Vehicle Or Animal
The property covered by this policy are usually the content of the building within the insured premises such as furniture, fixtures and fittings, equipment and electronics, personal effects, generators etc.
You can buy this insurance for both residential and non-residential premises.
The Householders section is specifically designed to cover household goods of every description, including furniture, fixtures and fittings, equipment and utensils and personal effects of every description, property of the insured or for which they are responsible as contained in the specification or schedule of the insured items.
In addition, cover is extended to include Cost of Alternative Rent, Occupiers liability as well as Personal Accident cover for the Insured occupant and the spouse.
This is a comprehensive policy which provides indemnity to the policyholder against the accidental loss of, or damage to, such items caused by all perils (except for those specifically excluded – e.g. damage caused by wear or tear, gradual operating cause, process of cleaning or ironing, etc).
The cover is not restricted to particular premises or location where items are kept, but is operative within the specified geographical limit
Business Interruption policy is meant to cover losses sustained by Business owners and organizations as a result of physical and material loss or damage to their operational premises with the attendant interruption in their normal business operation and incurring losses/expenses on the following areas:
- Loss of Profit
- Auditors fee